November 27th, 2015
We’re offering amazing Black Friday & Cyber Monday specials!
Check your email or visit download.manycam.com and save up to 70% off the regular price of ManyCam 5!
Existing customers: make sure to read the text in red on the download page to claim your discount.
Offers end November 30th… catch them while they’re here!
Get My Discount!
October 30th, 2015
We’ve received several emails from users who upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and were having issues recording MP4 with ManyCam.
Please find below a step-by-step guide that will fix this.
1) Right click on the ManyCam tray icon and click “Exit”.
2) On your desktop press the Windows Key + R to open the “Run” dialog box.
3) In the dialog box, type devmgmt.msc
4) In the Device Manager window select “Imaging Devices”.
5) Right click on “ManyCam Virtual Webcam” and select “Uninstall”. Make sure to check “Delete the driver software for this device”.
6) Uninstall ManyCam completely. Then reinstall the latest version from download.manycam.com (under the Free column).
That’s it! Do not hesitate to email email@example.com if you are still having issues, they’ll be happy to assist you!
October 20th, 2015
Halloween is coming up quick and we wanted to see what our ManyCam community is doing during this creepy time of year.
Show us your scariest, funniest, or most adorable Halloween activity with ManyCam.
– Maybe you’ve scared a friend and caught it all on video
– Maybe one of your kids looks super-cute in their costume
– Maybe you’ve decorated your house to look like a scene from a Ghostbusters movie
Whatever it is, show us your creative side and let the world discover your talent.
Check out our Facebook page and post your pics or videos for the rest of our ManyCam-ers to see. Who knows, this could be your big directorial debut?!
Have fun with it and from our team to you….Boo!
August 28th, 2015
We’ve received a few questions about how you can upgrade to ManyCam 5.
Please follow the steps and illustration below (click to enlarge) to claim your discount:
- Click on the following applicable link: ManyCam 5.0 Studio or ManyCam 5.0 Enterprise
- Click the ”Buy Now!” button.
- In the example below, you’ll notice that the price currently shows $89.95 U.S. dollars.
- Select the “Check to enter coupon code” box and type in your ManyCam 4 activation code. If you no longer have your activation code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Once you click the Apply button, you’ll notice the price has now dropped to $40.00
- Continue entering the required fields and you’re ready to enjoy ManyCam 5!
Promotional offer ends September 30th, 2015.
Upgrade to ManyCam 5 today!
August 28th, 2015
We are happy to announce that we have just launched the latest edition of ManyCam, version 5.0! We’d like to highlight some of the new features and offer our ManyCam community a special promotion.
Try ManyCam 5.0 today!
*** If you are a ManyCam 4 Pro or Enterprise customer, please remember to enter your activation code in the coupon field to receive your discounted price. ***
We’ve given ManyCam 5.0 a brand new user interface and a host of enhanced features to make your video broadcasting smoother and more customizable:
Real-time Chroma Key
Remove your actual background from the video stream and replace it with an image, video, or any other supported video source.
Save your favorite and most frequently used effect combinations and group them together for easier access.
You can now set a custom duration for each item in your playlist.
Mic Noise Suppression
ManyCam’s noise suppression capability filters ambient noise coming from your microphone.
There’s also a new economical ManyCam Standard edition, which provides several enhanced features above the free download, at a very affordable price. Now you can benefit from the extra features you wish you had, without spending more than you want!
Check out all the new features to see which ManyCam 5.0 edition best suits you!
Try ManyCam 5.0 today!
July 16th, 2015
We are very excited to announce the release of the ManyCam Mobile Source App for iOS! The mobile app allows ManyCam desktop users to record live videos on the go, using their Apple device’s camera as the video source!
Being away from your computer is no problem now that you can stream directly to ManyCam using your iPod, iPhone, or iPad! For mobile devices with both a front and back camera, users can select which one to use as the source and easily pair the camera to the ManyCam desktop software using a 4 digit code. Connect your device to ManyCam and you’re ready to roll…while you roll!
The ManyCam Mobile Source for iOS is free and available for DOWNLOAD from iTunes.
ManyCam software and “How To” videos are available to show you how to use the various features and the mobile app, so make sure to visit www.manycam.com today!
June 29th, 2015
ManyCam Mac 3.1 is now available for DOWNLOAD
Check out the new features available in this version:
- On-Air: This new feature allows you to track which applications or websites are currently broadcasting your ManyCam feed.
- Multi-Language Support: ManyCam Mac is now available in several different languages including: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, German, Dutch, and Russian.
- Use your mobile phone as a video source in ManyCam Mac with the soon-to-be-released mobile app (awaiting App Store approval).
June 15th, 2015
ManyCam 5.0.1 Beta is now available for download. This version includes some UI modifications as well as stability fixes.
Also the new Beta version can now be installed in parallel with ManyCam 4.X, however both versions cannot be running at the same time.
As always you need to be registered user to test ManyCam 5.0.1 Beta.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com with your feedback and suggestions after testing this version.
Download ManyCam 5.0.1 Beta Today!
June 1st, 2015
ManyCam 5.0 Beta for Windows is now available for download. This is a trial version and will be available for users to test until June 22, 2015.
Here’s what you’ll see in ManyCam 5.0 Beta:
- A new look – The new UI is more responsive, full screen, and several features inside the window can now be re-sized.
- Real-time Chroma Key – Remove your background from the video stream and replace it with an image, video, or any other supported video source.
- Effect Presets – Save your favorite and most frequently used effect combinations and group them together for easier access.
- Playlist Scheduler – You can now set a custom duration for each item in your playlist.
- Mic Noise Suppression – ManyCam’s noise suppression capability filters ambient noise coming from your microphone.
Since this is a Beta release, we encourage our users to try it out and provide us with feedback! Make sure to test all the new features and let us know if you find any bugs.
Also, we plan to add even more cool features for the official ManyCam 5.0 release, but in the mean time feel free to get back to us with suggestions for new features or improvements.
Please note that you must be a registered user to download and test ManyCam 5.0 Beta. To login or register click here.
Try ManyCam 5.0 Beta today and let us know what you think by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 27th, 2015
ManyCam Mac 3.0.14 is now available for download on manycam.com. This new version fixes the issues some users were having on flash-based websites. We’ve also added some fixes for certain applications like Skype, Facetime and Camfrog.
Upgrade to ManyCam Mac 3.0.14 today!