August 28th, 2015
We’ve received a few questions about how you can upgrade to ManyCam 5.
Please follow the steps and illustration below (click to enlarge) to claim your discount:
- Click on the following applicable link: ManyCam 5.0 Studio or ManyCam 5.0 Enterprise
- Click the ”Buy Now!” button.
- In the example below, you’ll notice that the price currently shows $89.95 U.S. dollars.
- Select the “Check to enter coupon code” box and type in your ManyCam 4 activation code. If you no longer have your activation code, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Once you click the Apply button, you’ll notice the price has now dropped to $40.00
- Continue entering the required fields and you’re ready to enjoy ManyCam 5!
Promotional offer ends September 30th, 2015.
Upgrade to ManyCam 5 today!
August 28th, 2015
We are happy to announce that we have just launched the latest edition of ManyCam, version 5.0! We’d like to highlight some of the new features and offer our ManyCam community a special promotion.
Try ManyCam 5.0 today!
*** If you are a ManyCam 4 Pro or Enterprise customer, please remember to enter your activation code in the coupon field to receive your discounted price. ***
We’ve given ManyCam 5.0 a brand new user interface and a host of enhanced features to make your video broadcasting smoother and more customizable:
Real-time Chroma Key
Remove your actual background from the video stream and replace it with an image, video, or any other supported video source.
Save your favorite and most frequently used effect combinations and group them together for easier access.
You can now set a custom duration for each item in your playlist.
Mic Noise Suppression
ManyCam’s noise suppression capability filters ambient noise coming from your microphone.
There’s also a new economical ManyCam Standard edition, which provides several enhanced features above the free download, at a very affordable price. Now you can benefit from the extra features you wish you had, without spending more than you want!
Check out all the new features to see which ManyCam 5.0 edition best suits you!
Try ManyCam 5.0 today!
July 16th, 2015
We are very excited to announce the release of the ManyCam Mobile Source App for iOS! The mobile app allows ManyCam desktop users to record live videos on the go, using their Apple device’s camera as the video source!
Being away from your computer is no problem now that you can stream directly to ManyCam using your iPod, iPhone, or iPad! For mobile devices with both a front and back camera, users can select which one to use as the source and easily pair the camera to the ManyCam desktop software using a 4 digit code. Connect your device to ManyCam and you’re ready to roll…while you roll!
The ManyCam Mobile Source for iOS is free and available for DOWNLOAD from iTunes.
ManyCam software and “How To” videos are available to show you how to use the various features and the mobile app, so make sure to visit www.manycam.com today!
June 29th, 2015
ManyCam Mac 3.1 is now available for DOWNLOAD
Check out the new features available in this version:
- On-Air: This new feature allows you to track which applications or websites are currently broadcasting your ManyCam feed.
- Multi-Language Support: ManyCam Mac is now available in several different languages including: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, German, Dutch, and Russian.
- Use your mobile phone as a video source in ManyCam Mac with the soon-to-be-released mobile app (awaiting App Store approval).
June 15th, 2015
ManyCam 5.0.1 Beta is now available for download. This version includes some UI modifications as well as stability fixes.
Also the new Beta version can now be installed in parallel with ManyCam 4.X, however both versions cannot be running at the same time.
As always you need to be registered user to test ManyCam 5.0.1 Beta.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback and suggestions after testing this version.
Download ManyCam 5.0.1 Beta Today!
June 1st, 2015
ManyCam 5.0 Beta for Windows is now available for download. This is a trial version and will be available for users to test until June 22, 2015.
Here’s what you’ll see in ManyCam 5.0 Beta:
- A new look – The new UI is more responsive, full screen, and several features inside the window can now be re-sized.
- Real-time Chroma Key – Remove your background from the video stream and replace it with an image, video, or any other supported video source.
- Effect Presets – Save your favorite and most frequently used effect combinations and group them together for easier access.
- Playlist Scheduler – You can now set a custom duration for each item in your playlist.
- Mic Noise Suppression – ManyCam’s noise suppression capability filters ambient noise coming from your microphone.
Since this is a Beta release, we encourage our users to try it out and provide us with feedback! Make sure to test all the new features and let us know if you find any bugs.
Also, we plan to add even more cool features for the official ManyCam 5.0 release, but in the mean time feel free to get back to us with suggestions for new features or improvements.
Please note that you must be a registered user to download and test ManyCam 5.0 Beta. To login or register click here.
Try ManyCam 5.0 Beta today and let us know what you think by sending an email to email@example.com.
May 27th, 2015
ManyCam Mac 3.0.14 is now available for download on manycam.com. This new version fixes the issues some users were having on flash-based websites. We’ve also added some fixes for certain applications like Skype, Facetime and Camfrog.
Upgrade to ManyCam Mac 3.0.14 today!
April 17th, 2015
ManyCam Mac is now compatible with OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 supplemental update 1.0. We have worked in conjunction with Apple so they could release an update which fixes the issue causing Yosemite systems to crash. All details of this update can be found here.
In order to resolve the issue, you can temporarily uninstall ManyCam, then update your OS X with the 10.10.3 supplemental update, and finally re-install ManyCam.
For more detailed instructions, please click here.
If you are updating from 10.10.2, please make sure to include all updates. This will provide you with 10.10.3 – 1.
April 10th, 2015
We want to warn our Mac users that unfortunately ManyCam Mac is still not compatible with Mac OS 10.10.3, which was officially released this week. Our team has been working on fixing the compatibility issue on the beta version but were not able to find a solution in time for the official release.
Several users have reported kernel panics in ManyCam when upgrading to 10.10.3. Please make sure to uninstall ManyCam in safe mode and reboot your computers.
We apologize for this inconvenience, and want to assure you that our team is working hard on rectifying the compatibility issue, and are in contact with Apple so this can be solved as soon as possible.
We will notify our users as soon as we have a fix.
March 18th, 2015
Many of our users ask us if they can create animated GIF effects and logos when using our Custom Effect Creation tool on our website. Unfortunately effects can only be created from PNG/JPG images, however we do have an easy way for you to add an animated GIF to your live broadcast by using the picture-in-picture mode.
Here’s how you do it:
- In the Image tab, select the second Picture-in-Picture mode.
- Add your animated GIF as your video source by selecting Media Files.
- You can then move the animated GIF or logo anywhere you want on the screen.
It’s as easy as that!
Make sure to check out our How-To videos to learn how to use other cool ManyCam features.
Download ManyCam Today.