Current ManyCam Customers: How to claim your applicable discounts when upgrading ManyCam

thumb image

We’ve received a few questions about how to claim any applicable customer loyalty discounts when upgrading ManyCam.

These steps apply to any current ManyCam customer who is looking to upgrade to a new version or a current version with more features unlocked (i.e. A customer moving from ManyCam 4 to ManyCam 5, or a customer moving from ManyCam 5 Standard to ManyCam 5 Studio).

Please follow the steps and illustration below (click to enlarge):

• When you’ve selected the version of ManyCam you would like to purchase, click the ”Buy Now!” button in that column on the download page
  • In the example below, the image shows that we’ve selected to purchase ManyCam Studio and you’ll notice that the price shows $69.95 USD (the current price at the time of this post).
  • Just under the “Total price” is a check box for “I have a discount coupon”; check this box and type in your current ManyCam software’s activation code. (If you no longer have your activation code, please contact helpdesk@manycam.com for assistance)
  • Once you have entered the activation code, click the update button (the circular blue arrows to the right of the discount coupon text box) and you’ll notice that the total price has been adjusted to reflect your discounted price.
  • Continue entering the required fields and click on the Continue button, and you’re on your way to enjoying your new version of ManyCam!

ManyCam 5.0 Preview

For any further assistance, please email us at helpdesk@manycam.com.

Thank you for being part of our ManyCam community!

192 Responses

trust and honest

Apenuwa Gbenga 2 years ago

I shall be grateful,if it works perfectly.

Isaac Ventura 2 years ago

buena app

is very nice

es un buen programa

me gusta mucho es un buen programa plsssss xD

Candace 2 years ago

I need to know how I can get my activation Code please help me and show me how

Girls I Love You

Minecraft pe texture pack map download

Chotika 2 years ago

hi

QUIERO PROBAR

ROBERTO 2 years ago

molto bella come applicazione

very well written

thanks for this article

thanks for this share

thanks for this article

i like to see peopel that believe that i am real on omegle with many many cam

Keep up posting great stuff!

marina 2 years ago

hello nice to meet you many cam

very nice progpam

Derrick Stout 2 years ago

yes I bought the second 29.99 package of the many cam a couple days ago then it suddenly removed itself from my computer. is there any way I can get it back without payment, or simply get a refund I don’t want to pay for it again. Thank you.

I’m often believed about this, appreciate it for placing up.

what a great article

It constantly amazes me exactly how bloggers such as yourself can find the time and the dedication to carry on crafting good blog posts. Your site isgreat and one of my own ought to read blogs. I just want to say thanks.

Nice post, when can we expect the next one?

ja abre manycam 5.1.0 certo, falta nao abre chave do produto, nao abre ativa manyca

Oh dear, delete your product key or someone will steal it !

I am running 3.1.64 i tried using my code and it will not let me, what do i do?

CARLOS MILANES 2 years ago

I got my product key. Now how can I to use it to upgrade my manycam?

nice work thank you

kristian 2 years ago

afther i upgraded it just stand i have to check i don’t have any other Things up that use the cam

hiiii

Supprime ton code d’activation tuva te le faire piquer !!!

Laurie Locke 2 years ago

It will not let me update/upgrade.

ola, falta nao abre codigo de ativaçao. nao consigo abre manycam por favor resp

Hi Laurie,
Sorry for the delay of our response.
Please contact helpdesk@manycam.com regarding your issues. The team should respond very quickly. Thanks!

Hi Carlos,
Sorry for the delay of our response.

Hi Logan,
Sorry for the delay of our response. Please contact helpdesk@manycam.com regarding your questions. The team should be able to help you. Thanks!

Hi Eliandro,
Sorry for the delay of our response.

Hello,
Sorry for the delay of our response.
Please email Christopher at christopherc@vmn.net, he will be assisting you with your issue. Thanks

Hi Candace,